Post 8 >> Summer plans


On January I’ll travel with my parents to Chiloé. We’ve planned go by bus and backpacking there. My dad wants to take me to Parque Cucao and Parque Nacional de Chiloé so surely we’ll stay a couple of weeks in the mystical island.
I ‘ve been saving money during this year for another plan. I want to meet the north of our country because I only have known Coquimbo and La Serena. I want to go to Atacama desert and their most famous places like “El valle de la luna” or the geysers….
I’ve also planned to travel by bus from Arica to Bolivia, but I need the yellow fever vaccine to complete this dream. If I get it, I’ll go to the Bolivian’s Amazon and help with volunteering projects like take care of wild animals (because I have some experience) or maybe take photos to help the tourism of that place.
I have this idea with my partner. We are very motivated and adventurers so this could work. He knows a lot of animals because his family have an exotic pet store. We want to do this trip for about one month so I don’t know if we could go to another place.
I don’t have more plans for this summer. I think I’ll do the same things of every summer. I mean.. swimming on the pool, eat a lot of watermelon, hang out with my friends, watch series and Korean dramas, read, sleep day and night, and more.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4 >> My favorite book

POST 7 >> MY BUCKET LIST

Post 6 >> POSTGRADUATE STUDIES