POST 7 >> MY BUCKET LIST


Sometimes I think what I want to do before I die. The first activity I would include in my bucket list is travel. I would love to meet Scotland and their green highlands. It’s a very mystical country and I like that. Also I want to meet Japan because since I was a child I like their culture and actually, I know a little of their language. I would go to Kyoto and their famous themples.
In some moment of my life (I don’t know yet) I want a minipig and a cockatoo as pets. Sadly, there’s no allowed the enter of this kind of pig to our country.
I’ve done one of them. In the last summer, I went backpacking to Parque Inglés and Las Siete Tazas only with my dad (and bestfriend). Also, I met one of my favourite musical groups, Illapu. I talked some words with them and took a photo too.
Because of a work, I could interact with exotic animals like snakes, pythons, frogs, chameleons, toucans, macaws, geckoes, tortoises, lizards, and more... It was a wonderful experience! I had to feed and take care of them. I really miss “Rolo”, the toucan and “Manuel”, the giant python.
In this summer, I want to go with a very close friend to San Pedro de Atacama and then, travel to Bolivia. I’ve saved money for this plan so I wish and hope everything goes well. With this trip, I could complete some things of my list.

Comentarios

  1. wow we share the same travel destination, I know a little of japanese too uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I went to "siete tazas" with my family and loved it!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4 >> My favorite book

Post 6 >> POSTGRADUATE STUDIES