POST 1 (WEEK 3) A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT


I country I'd love to visit is Sri Lanka, also called "the Teardrop of India". I really enjoy a good cup of tea and I have a lot of knowledge about the types of this plant. I'd like to learn about the cultive and be part of those green and wonderful tea fields.
I don't know the language of Sri Lanka but I'm sure I can survive with english words. However, I'm open to the culture of the local people and their customs.
If I travel there, I'd like to go backpacking with my own route. I don't care if I go alone or with friends, because I can make them in the trip. I would work as a voluntary in an elephants shelter or being part of ecoprojects. I’m studying journalism, so maybe I could be useful with internet content or writing of touristic places on websites.
I would not like to stay in a fancy hotel, I’d prefer some local hostel or a camping. The weather of Sri Lanka is tropical, so probably I’d wear light clothing and sunglasses.
My dream is getting on the train, because I’d look all those amazing landscapes. I also would like to have real and near contact with elephants. And I’d like to know more of Buddhism and Islam religion, because there are very popular in this country.


Comentarios

  1. Such a wonderful place to go, I never think about it. I like to camping when I travel too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It would be amazing to make contacts with the elephants.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You are so adventorous! I like that. I didn't know that Sri Lanka was also called the teardrop of India :o
    Maybe we can travel together! how much it costs?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'd like to travel to a place with a diversity of animals and landscapes. Also i want to taste the tea of that country.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Some time ago I read a report on Sri Lanka and its wonderful landscapes, also talked aout child prostitution that exist on the country

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4 >> My favorite book

POST 7 >> MY BUCKET LIST

Post 6 >> POSTGRADUATE STUDIES