Post 2 (week 4) The best holidays ever

In the last summer, I went to the Maule Region with my dad, spicifically we went to Parque Inglés, near of a little town called Molina. We stayed five days and four nights and I think, it was a very important travel to me and to talk with myself to know what I want to do in my life, in general.
We took a bus from Rancagua to Molina, only with a bag on our backs. We carried canned food, our tent, sleeping bags, and the most basic kitchenware. It was summer, so we didn't carry too many clothes and obviously, we had cash for any emergency. 
We stayed in a camping next to a river so when it was time to sleep, we heard that relaxing sound. The camping didn't have electricity and in the night, we used to look up to the stars and it was just wonderful and shiny. 
We woke up early and everyday we went to do some trekking routes of medium and high intensity. We finished so dirties and sweaties. Then, we took a shower with cold water.
I spent a great time here because I realized that I don't need too much to be happy. I lived a big material detachment and I felt so good to have a near contact with nature.

Comentarios

  1. aww, I think that is cute that you went with your dad! Such a great trip

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice, camping is a lot of fun and a great expierence

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That sound's like an awesome holiday! I imagine those sounds and landscapes and it should be awesome to disconnect for a while.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4 >> My favorite book

POST 7 >> MY BUCKET LIST

Post 6 >> POSTGRADUATE STUDIES