Practice Post

I think websites or social medias are not save at all, because that platforms request you a lot of your personal information and you don't know who keeps that.
By the same, I don´t have a Facebook account, but I recognize that I use everyday my Instagram and Pinterest accounts. This social medias are my favourites, on Instagram I share photos of my trips or when I'm having fun with my friends... of course I have a private account. I don't share my phone number or my address, just pictures. On Pinterest, I don't use to chat with other people. Actually, I search some cooking recipes or motivational phrases, I think this media is very useful to get inspiration of anything.
When I feel sad, angry or under stress, I don't like to share my daily life on Instagram or even to check my phone. This is the limit that I have to control my personal information and feel myself secure. 

Comentarios

  1. Omg, I think it's awsome that you don't have a facebook profile, and I use pinterest too! :) I really like those images.
    I am agree with you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4 >> My favorite book

POST 7 >> MY BUCKET LIST

Post 6 >> POSTGRADUATE STUDIES