Post 3 My favourite movie

I like "Dirty Dancing" (1987). I really enjoy romantic movies and this is one of my favourites. This film has very good dance scenes and it's based in  the decade of 60's. I love the soundtrack too, it has a lot of rock and roll music and it teached me that there's more than just reggaeton to dance sexy.
I think I don't have a favourite type of movies, because I like to vary. But I recognize that I love the classic ones. With this I mean since Charles Chaplin to Al Pacino.
The most recent movie I saw is "The gods must be crazy" (1980) and I totally recommended it! It's an old film but it's so funny and interesting. It's about african natives and how their system of life (without technology) is interrupted for a empty coca-cola bottle. They don't know what is it and they think that their gods sent that to them. One of the natives realize that the bottle only came to bring fights and broke their peace, so he starts a search of the end of the world to take that strange thing and launch it. This movie has a very deep meaning of our historical/social conventions and how these make us as the persons we are now.

Comentarios

  1. A very iconic film that will never go out of style

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The classi movies are the best, i really enjoy watching them

    ResponderEliminar
  3. haha the gods must be crazy remind me when we see that movie and you were getting sleep! but you are right, it has a deep meaning

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4 >> My favorite book

POST 7 >> MY BUCKET LIST

Post 6 >> POSTGRADUATE STUDIES