Post 5 >> My Future Job


I wouldn’t like to have only one job in my life. I think people have many personal attributes so we shouldn’t live our lives making the same thing every day. So boring…  I would like to be useful for who really, really needs my help. I mean war refugees, poor people, protected animals, affected people in natural disasters… things like that. I imagine myself traveling to Zimbawe for teaching language to the children, or playing with protected panda bears in China. What a dream…
I would love to travel a lot in my future job! But not like business travels, I mean meeting other cultures and exploring different places.
I’ve learned that I don’t need too much to be happy, so I don’t worry too much the salary of my future job. If I can eat well and stay the night indoor, I’ll be fine.
Currently, I am studying journalism. I chose this career because it might be useful for writing or filming about the lands that I will know.  If I study other career in the future, I think it would be ecotourism or adventure tourism because it would help me to know more about animals and plants, where they live, how locate myself with stars, with mountains, etc. I would also learn about how seize the local resources of a specific site and live like a conscious consumer of our earth.

Comentarios

  1. You are such an adventurous woman! haha, I think it's great that you wanna work with people who really needs help

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is very human that you want use your career to teach other persons that not have the same access

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you can achieve those goals and help making the world a better place!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ecoturism and adventure tourism are great options to study after graduate,

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4 >> My favorite book

POST 7 >> MY BUCKET LIST

Post 6 >> POSTGRADUATE STUDIES